FM12 Crashes on File Open - Need Answer FAST

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Fri Jun 19 15:00:56 PDT 2015

Hi,

Opening from different locations with different results seems to point to a problem with unavailable or corrupt paths.

Can you deactivate the graphics in FM (View > Options > Graphics) and then try to open the document ?

Stephen O'BRIEN
Coordonnateur de la qualité documentaire et rédacteur technique senior | Quality Coordinator for Documentation and Senior Technical Writer
InnovMetric Logiciels | Software
T (1) 418.688.2061