FM12 Crashes on File Open - Need Answer FAST

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 05:29:49 PDT 2015

Hi Stephen,

As I said in an earlier email, I tracked the issue down to a specific
graphic. This was an embedded SVG that had been created by an older version
of Visio, which sometimes did not perform clean conversions. Opening the
source in Visio 2013 and reexporting to SVG, then replacing the bad graphic
with the new SVG, solved the issue.

--
Lin Sims