secured PDFs

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Wed Mar 4 01:27:11 PST 2015

We password-protect them. We allow almost everything except making
changes to the PDF, extracting, printing etc is OK.

The reason we do it is to maximise the odds that the user and Support
are looking at the same text when they call Support. We have no concerns
over the texts being copied etc.

-j

--
Johan Anglemark