secured PDFs

Scott Turner quills at airmail.net
Tue Mar 3 18:04:52 PST 2015

In the financial industry we are under requirements from the CFPB to provide authorized documents to our internal users. One part of that is access to secured online docs. We want the authorized version to be used and that is only possible from a single online access point, ensuring that the latest authorized version is used. We don't want them to extract anything, or to print.