Script to change a paratag based on the autonumber format

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Fri Mar 6 09:28:36 PST 2015

Hi Yves...

The answer to your questions is .. Yes!  :-)

If you're looking for the code to do it, that might take a bit more
time. Some generous developer might post the code for you, I'll provide
some pseudo-code ..

- iterate each paragraph in the document
- check the autonumber format value ..
- if autonum string starts with "•\t" .. assign the "listitem1" para tag
- if autonum string starts with "o\t" .. assign the "listitem2" para tag

This should actually be pretty simple .. I just can't do it right now.
If no one else does, I might though.  :o

Cheers,
...scott