Scripting issues

Fred Wersan fwersan at mak.com
Mon Mar 9 04:31:36 PDT 2015

For quick macro work or letter substitution and simple scripting, I
suggest Macro Express. It is inexpensive. You can use it for quite
complicated things, but I find it a bit cumbersome for that stuff. But
it is quick and easy for the simple stuff.

For more involved scripting, another vote for AutoIt. I use it a lot. It
has GUI building functions and I build little button bars to run my
frequently and infrequently used macros (after a while I forget the
shortcuts) and also to run my many framescript scripts.

Fred

--
  Fred Wersan
  VT MAK, Principal Technical Writer 150 Cambridge Park Drive, 3rd