Accidental Change All (am I alone?)

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Thu Mar 12 00:55:40 PDT 2015

Hi,

Yes. I encountered this as well. Maybe once every two years.
If the Change All was executed only in the open files, then I
closed all files without saving. Then I continued with the last
saved version.
If the Change All was executed in a book also on files which
had not been opened before, I changed the file extension backup.fm
to fm.

I encounter this issue so rarely that I would not remove the
shortcut. I also do not want any dialog which asks whether
the Change All may be executed.

Best regards

Winfried