Frame 11 license becomes trial license

Oran Petersen orandeep at comcast.net
Sat May 9 11:34:39 PDT 2015

This happened to me about 2 weeks ago for F11 on my Win 8.1 machine. Seems that Adobe lost its brain for some on the activation intelligence.
I chose the option "install" with a license, opened my Adobe account and entered the key. It came back activated and ready to go instantly.

I highly recommend that you know your AdobeID, password, and license key. I keep these on my machine and in a safe place for quick access. The fix for me was about 2 minutes.