FrameMaker Bug: inability to add a table after a table footnote.

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:25:40 PDT 2015

Roman, it still sounds like you're trying to insert a table into a
footnote. Is your cursor still in the footnote when you insert the new line
and apply Body to it? If so, you're still in the table footnote even though
it doesn't look like it. You have to put your cursor on the same line as
the table anchor and then create the new line.

Lin Sims