Simplifying a FM12 document

A Craig acraig at shaw.ca
Wed May 27 13:26:11 PDT 2015

I would look into the Silicon Prairie tools (very cheap but they are an
invaluable addition to your toolbox - I wouldn't be without them).

For example, you can use the Para tool to delete all unused Para tags from a
document or book. You can also use the tool to rename existing Para tags as
required.

You can get the same tool for Chars, Tables, etc.

http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com/

Alison