[Framers] preventing 2-word product name from line breaks ?

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Wed Apr 6 09:29:18 PDT 2016

Don't worry about remembering...at some point, just do a search and replace
and change all occurrences to a variable. You want to use a variable for
product names...sure as hell, at some point, marketing is going to change
product names.

John X Posada
SR AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North
America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 646-735-1857
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have to!