[Framers] a structured view of text frames in graphRE: About text frames

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:08:41 PDT 2016

A related issue:

When using a conversion table to structure an unstructured document that uses text frames inside graphics, I've notices that the conversion results in all the text frames being converted to Body formatted paragraphs. They usually have a different name in the unstructured file and differ from Body in that they have no indent (in our template, Body indents). This results in the exported graphics having text inappropriately positioned and often overflowing the text box.

I expect I could redefine Body to be left aligned for the conversion of the graphics, but does anyone know another way around this?

Thank you.

Craig