[Framers] About text frames

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:35:03 PDT 2016

If I recall correctly, the text frames in graphics are found by search after the main text flow, so a search and replace started from the end of the main text flow might allow you to search on paratag Body and then paste the paratag of your choice. It'd be a one-change at a time process, but could work if there aren't too many such paragraphs. (I believe I've used this technique in the past, but memory is a funny thing and I don't have time to test this now.)

And extendscript could certainly do this by skipping such paras in the main text flow and and ref and master pages and only changing them elsewhere. Rick, could you comment?

Craig