[Framers] Framemaker 2015: text insets crashing constantly

de Rouck, Tom (Gent) Tom.deRouck at sgs.com
Tue Apr 12 05:42:24 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Using Framemaker 2015 (latest patch 2 installed) on Windows we experience constant crashes when importing text insets. The book and frame files are not legacy files, they were created in Framemaker 2015. Yes, our path is quite deep but when we copy the complete setup and test in Framemaker 8, everything is working fine, up till now, still testing actually. Does anyone else have the feeling the use of text insets is very unstable in the latest version?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Tom De Rouck
Industrial
Junior Project Manager

SGS Documentation Services
Karnemelkstraat 3
B-9060 - Zelzate

Phone:  +32 (0)9 242 81 77
Fax:      +32 (0)9 220 33 96
E-mail :   tom.derouck at sgs.com<mailto:tom.derouck at sgs.com>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D194C8.A2846250]

Information in this email and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed
or otherwise directed. Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage
All SGS services are rendered in accordance with the applicable SGS
conditions of service available on request and accessible at
http://www.sgs.com/en/Terms-and-Conditions.aspx