[Framers] Best way to replace one template with another without using plugins?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:29:44 PDT 2016

And there are several FrameScripts out there that purge all catalogs for a
squeaky-clean import without any overlooked tags.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.