[Framers] adding pages

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 15 08:52:47 PDT 2016

Bill,
Um, not sure if this helps but I just ran a test here and if I add one disconnected page (in my case, right after the last page of the document I'm in right now) and then add text until the cursor is at the bottom and then keep on adding more text, no new pages are automatically added for that new text flow.
-- Ken in Atlanta