[Framers] adding pages

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Fri Apr 15 09:39:43 PDT 2016

Disconnected pages are supposed to work like that, IIRC, Ken. To add pages
as text frames are filled, FM needs to know that the text frames are in
connected flows. With Display Text Symbols ON, you should see a black line
at the bottom of overset text frames, unless the bottom of the frame
extends below the bottom of the page it's on.

HTH

Peter Gold