[Framers] Deleting Colours

Craig, Alison acraig at bkultrasound.com
Mon Apr 25 15:19:27 PDT 2016

I have the Silicon Prairie colour tools but unlike the Para and Char tools, there is no option for "delete unused colours".

I've created a MIF file and am wondering how I separate the "in use" from the "unused" colours.

At a guess, I would say any colour with "<ColorAttribute ColorIsReserved>" is "in use", while any colour without that tag is an "unused" colour (per the 2 examples below).

Is that correct?

Alison

<Color

  <ColorTag `fm_gen_176169'>