[Framers] Deleting Colours

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 15:25:02 PDT 2016

At 22:19 +0000 25/4/16, Craig, Alison wrote:

>At a guess, I would say any colour with "<ColorAttribute ColorIsReserved>" is "in use", while any colour without that tag is an "unused" colour (per the 2 examples below).
>
>Is that correct?

AFIK the reserved color are FrameMaker's basic set of predefined colors. Your example would tend to confirm this: Cyan is a predefined color, 'Dark Yellow' is not.

I will have to fire up my old FrameMaker (which has Color Tools installed) to work out how to delete unused colors, as I'm sure I've used it for that in the past. You might have to build and edit a color list first.

Unless Steve Kubis is still here, in which case maybe he could settle the issue.

--
Steve