[Framers] Fw: Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 29 12:45:25 PDT 2016

(Missed "Reply-all" and forgot to send this to the list as well.)
-- Ken

     On Friday, April 29, 2016 3:42 PM, Ken Poshedly <poshedly at bellsouth.net> wrote:

 Thanks Rob,
Like I said, I'm running FM10, and NOT FM2015. And I don't have the bucks to spring for that either.

I've been a "Framer" since 1998 when I learned and used FM 5.5.6, then version 7, then 7.1, then 8, then 10 (at home) and now version 11 at my office.
All comments aside from various others that everything after FM8 is unstable, FM10 has so far been fine on my platform.
And now on to the great unexplored wilderness (for me) of Windows 10 . . .

-- Ken