[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Ken Poshedly poshedly at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 30 12:20:49 PDT 2016

Just a follow-up to let all know that I re-installed Windows 10 this morning (Saturday) and so far, all _seems_ to be ok (or even good).
I made sure to check that my Adobe stuff, Mozilla Firefox and Eudora all work as expected -- and they do (at least right now).
More news as it happens . . .

And now back our regularly scheduled techie questions.
-- Ken in Atlanta