[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sat Apr 30 14:01:39 PDT 2016

If you stick with the automatic upgrade, just make sure to install Belarc Advisor (free) and record the Windows 10 set of installation keys somewhere safe - I sent an e-mail to my personal Gmail account with that info.

This way, if the system ever crashes on you like it did to me, you have a set of Windows 10 license keys available to do a clean install from, using an ISO download from Microsoft's web site.