[Framers] FrameMaker to CHM Problems

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:21:31 PDT 2016

I need some help converting FrameMaker to CHM online help. I used to use
Mif2Go, but I recently upgraded to FM 2015, and I'd prefer to use the
built-in publish to CHM option. I've also seen discussions on the list
as to whether Mif2Go works with FM 2015.

When I publish a book as CHM, I have the following problems:
1. When I double-click the CHM, the help window opens to a small size
and it opens to the last page in the book.
2. The cover, which is in a separate FM chapter, is missing.
3. In the CHM's TOC, the appendixes are inside the last chapter, meaning
they are treated like Heading 2's.
4. Is there any way to change the font in the resulting CHM?
5. Can I use conditional text to hide something in the CHM?

Does anyone know if they got Mif2Go to work with FM 2015?
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone we could pay to help me
with this if I can't figure it all out myself.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Shmuel Wolfson