[Framers] structured content - not always called for

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Thu Aug 11 10:11:40 PDT 2016

Actually ...I see it opposite from you. Structure/DITA to me notes the DITA
version and if it was another, say, Structure/SGML as another kind.

John X Posada
AVP | Global Risk Analytics | HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
     Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: 732-259-2874
 Fax
     Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code
     74809254
 Email
     john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this
 if you have to!