[Framers] Framers Digest, Vol 125, Issue 9

Wroblewski, Victoria victoria.wroblewski at necect.com
Thu Aug 11 14:49:01 PDT 2016

Rick,

I current work with a company called TrueLanguage based out of Atlanta (we are based out of Chicago), they do Frame projects for us.  We have all types of projects with them for UI, HTML files, Frame files, and both small and larger projects.
http://www.truelanguage.com/

Years back (when writing user guides for network projects and spending $4M a year on translations) we used SDL, which not only makes the software most of the translators use, but does also provide translations services:
http://www.sdl.com/cxc/language/human-translation/

Both of the companies do both Castilian Spanish and Mexico Spanish, and I am sure can provide a Cuban variant if needed.

The thing to remember with most companies for Framemaker translations is that you won't just be paying the usual per-word cost, you will have additional project fees for Framemaker file formatting post-translations, usually marked as "project management" costs.

- V

Message: 5