[Framers] 114pp table

Ed Nodland enodland at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:02:08 PDT 2016

Up until last year we produced several publications that contained tables
of 4000 rows. The source data is all in XML format and the tables were
plain html tags with a few FM specific attributes added in.  We use FM to
apply the master pages and styles to produce the PDFs for traditional
printing. It handles tables nicely.

Ed Nodland
San Diego Data Services