[Framers] Adobe Webinars

Norton, Michael Michael.Norton at pega.com
Thu Aug 25 05:20:18 PDT 2016

I've encountered the same frustrations. These webinars can be very useful tools for the FrameMaker community, you'd think Adobe would be more interested in making them easy to find and easy to use.

Because of an acquisition, I will be moving some, if not eventually all, of my stuff into Flare. I have to say that Madcap does a better job of making webinars easy to find and use, based on what I've seen so far - and Max is there now.

Principal Technical Writer, Robotic Automation and Workforce Intelligence |  Pegasystems Inc.