[Framers] Can Frame 15 be used so I can eliminate ePublisher?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Aug 26 09:10:53 PDT 2016

Those features all exist in FrameMaker 2015 (version 13). You can get
a 30-day trial and see for yourself whether it works well enough.

Have you used FrameMaker 9 or later? They put a weird UI layer on top
that's in many ways inferior to versions 8 and earlier. If you make
heavy use of keyboard shortcuts, you might be happier sticking with
7.2.