[Framers] Can Frame 15 be used so I can eliminate ePublisher?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Thu Aug 25 16:33:39 PDT 2016

I'm pretty sure you can do all of those things with the default Publish
feature. Whether or not it'll do it as well as ePublisher .. only you
can decide that. If that's really all you need from ePublisher, it does
seem unfortunate to buy it. I'd spend some time with FM13 Publish and
see if you can get it to do what you need. Even if you need to do a
little scripting, it seems like you'd benefit from trimming the tool
chain a bit.

That said .. the jump from FM7.2 to FM13 will likely be far more
disconcerting than the features of your Help output. I miss the good old
days of pre-FM9. The nice clean UI without all of the pods. Oh well.
You're lucky to be moving straight to FM13 instead of some of the
interim releases .. much better!

Good luck!
...scott