[Framers] Adobe Webinars - Information

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Aug 30 08:45:09 PDT 2016

Abhishek, thank you for the update. It is nice to know that Adobe is
paying attention.

Could you please provide links to the seven Jang's F,M. Circus
webinars? I finally found them via searching your blog, but it would
be so much handier to find them in the list of other recorded
webinars. We shouldn't have to work so hard to find these things. Put
them all in one place!

It is important that Adobe help its users to span the time zone
difficulties by making the recordings easy to find and easy to
access. And please get better at notifying people that recordings are
available to events for which they have registered but could not attend.

Carol