[Framers] Adobe Webinars - Information

Abhishek Jain AbhishekJ at adobe.com
Tue Aug 30 02:06:36 PDT 2016

Hello Framers,

There were some concerns raised related to accessibility of past webinar recordings.
Please note that we are diligently working on these issues and some of them have already been fixed.
We are also working on a fix where users won't be required to re-register for accessing the recordings.

Following are some ready references:

-          Adobe Tech Comm webinars: https://meetus.adobeevents.com/technicalcommunication (One can filter by TYPE = RECORDINGS to get to the on-demand recordings, and have 100 webinars displayed per page to search through)

-          List of recorded webinars on Adobe Tech Comm blog: https://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2015/12/new-list-of-recoded-adobe-techcomm-webinars.html (Last updated Dec 2015)

-          A dedicated webinars' section on Adobe Tech Comm blog: https://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/category/events/webinars

Thank you for the feedback!

Regards,