[Framers] Cross reference format (what do you use?)

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Dec 2 11:45:03 PST 2016

I stopped using chapter numbers years ago. I don't use captions or
figure numbers or any of that stuff, it all seems like print-era
clutter to me.

I cross-reference headings, so " For more information, see
<$paratext>." In PDF output I add "on page #." If I need to
cross-reference a table, I give it a heading.