[Framers] Save as Word?

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Wed Feb 3 01:04:38 PST 2016

Hi,
I have Technical Communication Suite 2015.

I make PDFs and HTML Responsive Help with FrameMaker.

One of the Managers would like me to create Word files as well so they can easily copy blocks of text and screen shots into documents they send to customers and potential customers.

In the past I worked with an old version of Mif2Go, and made very nice Word files when required.

1.       Does Mif2Go work with this version of FrameMaker to make Word files?  (If so, where is the last version)

2.       If not, what would be a good way for me to get them reasonable word files, export from Acrobat? Through RoboHelp?

Thanks

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer
Tel: +972-077-7745-042| caroline at radcom.com<mailto:caroline at radcom.com> | www.radcom.com<http://www.radcom.com/>