[Framers] Mif2Go blog is waiting for YOU!

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Wed Feb 3 16:21:00 PST 2016

Hi...

Just a reminder to let me know if you have any Mif2Go tips or info you'd
like to share with the community! I've set up the "Omsys Blog" as a
repository for such things ..

     http://blog.omsys.com

The most common question I'm hearing is "How do I install Mif2Go on FM
12/2015)?" .. it sounds like it's doable by swapping a DLL. If someone
is willing to write up the actual steps for doing this, we can add it to
the blog.

If you have other tips or info that you'd like to share, just let me
know and I'll give you access to posting to the blog.

Thanks!
...scott