[Framers] Special Characters in Variables

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Sun Feb 7 16:17:02 PST 2016

Hi Art,

you are looking for "special characters in dialog boxes".

You may look here:
http://www.jetsetcom.net/images/downloads/fm9_keyboard_shortcuts_handout.pdf

This is for FM 9, but it seems to work in FM 2015 as well.

The code for non-breaking hyphen is: \+

Best regards - Tino H.Haida, Berlin

Art Campbell: