[Framers] FrameMaker 15 -- Pub to HTML5 from Struct -- Control TOC

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 06:52:24 PST 2016

Hi...  I have another question about this.  For theHTML5 output, what's the correct way to set branding to the HTML page?  I want a company logo for the HOME button (Top-left), and I want to set the title (title should be other than Responsive HTML5).

I can't access the help through the Win VM running on my Mac for some reason, and searches on the GoogleVerse don't give me anything I can use.  Can you give me a clue?
Thanks               cud