[Framers] Every other page is blank

Austin Meredith kouroo at kouroo.info
Mon Feb 15 08:32:51 PST 2016

   Since I upgraded from FM9 to FM2015 unstructured on Win10, my every
   other page is a blank (except for the page background). Text Flow A
   exists only on alternate pages and when I turn on the text flow dotted
   lines, it is revealed that every other page has no text flow frame at
   all.

   It doesn't change anything, whether I set my document to be alternate
   left and right pages or to be all right pages, or whatever.

   Gosh, what am I doing wrong? It must be something very simple and very
   stupid. Be gentle with me.

   -Austin Meredith, [1]kouroo at kouroo.info