[Framers] Every other page is blank

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:58:15 PST 2016

I'd open the/a file in FM9 and save as MIF, then open the MIF in 15 and see
if that makes a difference.

Then check a couple things: I'm thinking either the master page assignment
is getting trashed, the pagination (alternate left/right) is getting
trashed, or the text frame has gotten deleted.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.