[Framers] Frame 2015 error when saving

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Thu Jul 21 12:58:23 PDT 2016

FrameMaker is rather intolerant of network latency. Since you mentioned
referenced graphics and intermittent errors ... are the graphics on a
network drive? That may be a root cause.

You might set up a document with local referenced graphics to test this
hypothesis.

-Alan
---

Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532