[Framers] I'm pretty sure the answer is structured content

Pat Christenson Pat.Christenson at morningstar.com
Fri Jul 29 08:05:42 PDT 2016

Russ:

"This is the quickest path to failure I can think of. All roads to success involve the long view and much investment. If you won't do this, nobody here can help you regardless any tools or technologies."

I have to disagree, Russ. Not every problem requires "much investment," and as for your statement that nobody here can help me regardless of tools or tech, two people have sent me ideas, both of which are workable, could be implemented immediately (or close to it), would cost nothing, and are better than what I have here now.

Pat