[Framers] I'm pretty sure the answer is structured content

russ at weststreetconsulting.com russ at weststreetconsulting.com
Fri Jul 29 13:21:23 PDT 2016

Fine, you all can have the last word. I know better than to continue
this debate. I should have known better than to even start it.

Russ

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 13:58:29 -0700
From: Robert Lauriston <robert at lauriston.com>
To: "framers at lists.frameusers.com"
Subject: Re: [Framers] I'm pretty sure the answer is structured
 content

Structured markup has been around longer than the web, PDFs, online
help, or personal computers.

Since you make your living from structured content, I'm not going to
waste time explaining why it's not the best choice for every set of
requirements, and why people are still creating interesting and useful
unstructured tools.