[Framers] change the font - for *lots* of para & char styles ?

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 1 09:33:21 PDT 2016

Yes, and... it's the "modify the tags as necessary" that's taking lots of
time, and seems error-prone (easy to miss a style). So I think I'm looking
for a scriptable solution for something that's too difficult to actually
define with enough precision to script...

And the Silicon Prairie tools will make it easy to verify that I caught
everything.

-Monique