[Framers] change the font - for *lots* of para & char styles ?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Wed Jun 1 09:39:59 PDT 2016

You mean there are multiple sets of tags for different document types?

The Silicon Prairie tools are good for cleaning up messes. If you're
doing that, I suggest reducing the number of tags and document types,
also cleaning out all the cruft on the master and reference pages. I
can give you a clean .fm file with none of the factory garbage if you
like.