[Framers] OT: A useful Acrobat script

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Wed Jun 1 10:41:28 PDT 2016

Hello Framers,

I just put together a useful Acrobat JavaScript script that may have some
general applicability to Framers. Imagine a PDF with bookmarks like this:

Chapter 1
  Introduction
Chapter 2
  Installation
Appendix A
  Backward Compatibility
Appendix B
  Uninstalling

But you want this:

Chapter 1 - Introduction
  Introduction
Chapter 2 - Installation
  Installation
Appendix A - Backward Compatibility
  Backward Compatibility
Appendix B - Uninstalling
  Uninstalling

The script operates as a simple command in Acrobat and requires Acrobat Pro.
If you are interested in a script like this, please send me a sample PDF
offlist. I would make this available for a donation of any amount to my Ride
for Roswell 102 mile cancer ride. Please let me know if you have any
questions or comments. Thank you very much.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017