[Framers] conditions - in templates vs. applicable docs ?

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 11:29:59 PDT 2016

Amen, Fred! I've always heavily documented my templates, which, of course, didn't keep the folks who followed after from ignoring all that and "being confused" and importing things willy nilly from other template, etc. etc. etc.

But it's nice to have that stuff for those who do care! And a nice clean template squirreled away in a repository somewhere can cure all kinds of ills inflicted on a book/document.

Craig