[Framers] OT: Scripts Available for Ride for Roswell

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Jun 10 11:38:18 PDT 2016

Hello Framers,

I did a few custom scripts in exchange for donations to the Ride for Roswell
but haven't had time to do any new general-purpose scripts. So, I am making
some of my popular scripts available in exchange for a donation. You can
choose the donation amount. The scripts require FrameMaker 10 or above and
use the built-in ExtendScript support. FrameScript is NOT required. For
details, see

http://frameautomation.com/ride-for-roswell-2016/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thank you very
much for your generous support!

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.