[Framers] Grouping books, generated lists, and cross-references

Eric_Isaacson at selinc.com Eric_Isaacson at selinc.com
Tue Jun 7 09:07:27 PDT 2016

In case anyone was curious, I was able to get what I wanted to work from
within Frame 12. By adding a folder to one book, populating that folder
with the individual files of the second book, and then generating a
postscript file (and then a PDF), I got cross-book cross-references with
no generated list or page number oddities.

One weird thing I discovered, however, was that I have to set the PDF
Setup options every time I generate the PS file. I don't encounter this
behavior with other books without added folders that I work on.

Eric Isaacson
Product Literature Manager
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
selinc.com
----- Forwarded by Eric Isaacson/SEL on 05/31/2016 01:13 PM -----