[Framers] Htmlhelp CHM default window size

Rob Wallis robnurflugel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:30:00 PDT 2016

Hi Framers,
Your collective community is my last hope. I'm using FM 13, and cannot seem
to set a default window size for my compiled html help files. They all come
out small, and do not retain the set size after closing.
We migrated away from using WebWorks to produce our help files when we
upgraded to FM 13, but one drawback seems to be not being able to set this
size in a configuration file.
FrameMaker has default templates it uses to construct dynamic config files
on the fly (from what I understand) and it seems to ignore the values in
the default templates.
Does anyone know where I can set the values for 'window' contained in
RH_DEFAULT_PROJECT.hhp, or where I should put one of my own to use.

Cheers
Rob