[Framers] Seeking FM12 license -- legit, of course 8-)

Craig Ede craigede at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:19:45 PDT 2016

An interesting aspect of Creative Cloud is the ability to retain older versions when updates occur. (I assume this is still true.) It seems to me that a great way to "sell" the subscription version of FM (or better yet, Creative Suite) would be to allow installation of whatever older versions you might want. Of course, this would really load down a single machine with software versions since they would have to limit the installation to a single machine. But it would solve the problem for a lot of users who don't really want to upgrade, but need compatibility between two machines at some level below the current version.

The other "sell" would be that it would give users access to the latest version (not a trial) and they could really explore the new features as well as use the older version in the "retro" environment they desire. There really is a lot of good stuff in the current version.

Craig