[Framers] Zapf Dingbats

Mike Wickham mewickham at cox.net
Thu Jun 30 09:32:03 PDT 2016

I've heard recommendations to use Adobe Pi as a replacement.

The document may be printing fine because of printer-resident versions
of Zapf Dingbats on a Postscript printer. If you have a Postscript
printer, and still have the installation disk, it probably has a copy of
Zapf Dingbats that you can easily install on your computer to make the
font available to all programs.

Mike Wickham